Ranch Dip – excellent for crunchy vegetables
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 – 3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated onion or onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, adjust to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1-3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice or white vinegar
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This dip will keep nicely in the refrigerator for up to a week. Enjoy!
We use the full tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar for this recipe, feel free to adjust it for your tastes if you don’t care for as tangy a ranch dip.
We like the full 3/4 teaspoon of dried dill in this recipe, feel free to adjust that to taste as well. if you would rather not have such a strong dill flavour.