Chicken or Turkey Curry
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 3 breasts of chicken or 2 turkey breasts
- 3 sticks of celery
- 1 small leek
- 1/2 a Cabbage
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- Fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 Chilli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Dry fry your meat in a non-stick pan
- Add any free veg you want from your food lists, add celery, mushrooms, chopped leeks and cabbage.
- Add a little water
- Add chopped fresh garlic, balsamic vinegar, curry powder, chilli, salt and pepper.
- Add a little skimmed milk from your allowance and simmer until tender.
- Serve with some roughly mashed boiled cauliflower instead of rice.